Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WON'T STAY OUT OF IT

Dear Peter,
Mind your own damn business. You weren't even a thought in my mind until you threw yourself into this when you should've left it alone. Don't act like you're mad at me, don't act like this is my fault, and don't act like you're innocent. THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU SO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT. We saw each other that one night and I decided to be the bigger person and leave you alone, but you had to grab me and talk to me like everything was fine. It's not fine, you're a fucking bitch. Quit talking shit about me when I have done absoloutely nothing to you. If you touch me again or say another word about me, expect an ass beating, cause you will definitely be receiveing one.

Fuck you. I hope you get caught in a fire and lose your legs. Even then, nobody would feel pity for you because YOU'RE. A. BITCH.

Sincerely Yours,
"too ugly to be a bitch"

No comments: