Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO USED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND

Dear Peters,

Thanks, THANKYOU SO FUCKING much. for forgetting me. for moving on, for even making it seem i NEVER existed in the first place! I have been gone for about 3 weeks. 3 WHOLE WEEKS, and everybody seemed to forgotten about me and moved on to other friends. I have about 4 of you peter's who i guess are still here for me, still been speaking but the rest of you WTF if im SO much of a friend why have u disconnected from me so quickly!? (i really cannot seem to find a logical answer.) OH, BUT AS FOR YOU PETER of ALL people, Promised (yes, promised) me that you wouldnt forget me, you would still speak to me and are going to miss me SO much.. what a load of Bullshi*e tbh. YOU dont care that im gone, YOU dont care that we're meant to be BESTFRIENDS btw, and YOU DONT EVEN BOTHER to maybe email me to ask HOW i am or WHAT i've been doing, as im away from everyone.. and c'mon you havent even bothered even to GLANCE at my facebook message i left you, trying to catch up with YOU as i have been this whole holiday.. NO because your TOO busy with everyone else who is SO important to you i really do understand love; so i deleted it. I dont want to Cramp your social status seeing as your (obviously ex) BESTFRIEND is trying to speak to the one peter who she misses most. i mean ffs guys im only on holiday! no need to treat me like im off the face of the earth. pffft. well thats all my steam let off. i just hope when im home things go back to normal, yet i understand of how much Importance i am to some of you. (:

Thankyou,
FUCK YOU PETER. :)

No comments: