Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HAS POODLE HAIR

WHY HELLO PETER, YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT. NICE POODLE HAIR, BY THE WAY. YOU DIRTY UGLY SLUT. I HATE YOU PETER. YOU ARE SUCH A MAN STEALING LIFE RUINING SKANK. CAN YOU GROW UP AND GET A LIFE YOU FUCKING RETARD. Now that the yelling is done for now, I'd like to let you know that I know all of your "appoligies" were lies. Do you honestly think I'm going to believe you when this has happened more than once? Wow, you really ARE that dumb. You are honestly the the dumbest frickin person I know. Do you feel good sucking every peters dick in town? Yea, that's what I thought. I hope you're enjoying all those STDS, crabs are great for you, really. Do you honestly expect appoligies because you're "OH SO MATURE" and I'm not? HA. Alrighty there, Peter. You've hurt possibly everyones feelings.. and you dont feel the need to appoligize cause youre the queen of the world, right Peter? Yeah, well i hope you get pregnant by 16 you ugly whore. I dont see that people i guess see in you. You are a fucking retard and i hope you get what you deserve ASAP.

Lovingly,
Mrs. ihateskanks

P.S everyone hates you, so just.. leave?

No comments: