Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I WANT TO JUMP THROUGH THE COMPUTER AND PUNCH IN THE FACE

Dear Peter,

You are sooooo fucking irratating everytime i read what you write i want to jump thrumy computer and punch you in the face, God ure sooooo damn annoying. Yes i no ure nan died i read it fifty times a fucking day peter, i'm pregnant, she's beautiful fucking heard it all before peter you fat twat! ooo my baby is not going to have a knitted cardigan cos my nan is dead FOR FUCK SAKE what CHILD would want a knitted cardigan :/ And your babys not beautiful how the fuck would you no peter its still inside you. You are Nothing but a sympathy craving ugly shrek look alike PETERINA!!! And then u write u hate people who write things for sympathy, uh hummm look at yours your so desperate for it! Well Goodbye SHREK!! I've had enough u fucking irratating fat ugly spotty greasy haired BITCH!.

No comments: