Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS PATHETIC

Peter, of all my years of knowing you, the only way I could describe
you is pathetic. I hate how the only way you'll leave my life is if
your spouse signs those divorce papers. Or u die. I've disliked you
from the moment I heard u married my family member. That was about 10
years ago, and now that you've done a great job lowering other peoples
lives to fit your standards, words can't even describe how much I hate
you!

I hate you because you'll never keep your word.
I hate you because you automatically think you have authority over
everyone in this house.
I hate you because you've made my family miserable.
I hate you because you think you're the king of the house.
I hate that you are trying to turn my own family against me.
I hate that you all of a sudden don't cook breakfast anymore because
you have to be cooked for.

What the fuck makes u so special?

I hate you because you only come out of your room to go to work, eat,
and watch the game.

Which, by the way I actually like when u lock yourself in your room.
Because I don't have to see your disgusting face.

The only fucking problem is, you have children who need your fucking
attention you spineless piece of shit! You expect them to be perfect
children if all they do is play video games? They have everything they
ask for, and if they don't get it you get it within a week.

And who the fuck agreed that I was supposed to take over your role?
You make people in this house miserable!

Youre a poor excuse of human existance!

I don't think you realize how dumb you look. You're supposed to be
the king of this place, you can't even get your own family into it's
castle. Fuck you! You always have your wife embarass herself asking
people if we can all move in, ask for money, ask to borrow their car.
Shouldn't you feel embarrassed that you can't support your family? Or
do u feel accomplished by only supporting your personal needs?

I know this wouldn't happen, but I don't even wish death on you, I
want you to survive something tramatic. Horrible. Something that fucks
your head up so sevearly you can no longer make sense of anything.

I want you to break down emotionally. I want you to feel the
embarassment that you put your wife through.

Why the fuck do I have to sit here and watch it all happen?!

I wish I could pause time and hit you with everything I can put my
hands on.

Fuck you Peter! Your life is judged by it's environment and I can tell
you aren't too far from dirt poor.

One day, you'll get your karma. And I'll be there to witness it.

No comments: