Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I LOVE AND HATE FOR IT

I hate your perfect blond girls
I hate your incredible eyes
I hate your smile that comes so easily
I hate how you make me laugh without even trying
I hate how you stopped talking to me after you found out I liked you
I hate how you led on my best friend, only to break her heart and fall for the pretty girl
I hate how you make me so sad
I hate how you never even look my way anymore
I hate how I still try to get your attention
I hate how you can't look past my looks
I hate how i'm so fucking hung up up over you and that I still love you, even though I have so many more things that I hate about you then I love

I love you Peter, and I hate you for it


Love, the girl who means nothing to you

1 comment:

Ievute* said...

I hate him, too :(