Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO PUNCHES PEOPLE IN P.E.

Peter, I love you and I have for a whole year now.
I learnt you had a girlfriend after a month of sitting next to you in every class and talking for hours on end about everything, seeing as we agreed with it all.
We'd text each other almost every night about the television programme that was currently on, and about what we were going to do in the weekend, like bowling, or hunting, or travelling down South.
Then, after about 3. 5 months of being the best of friends, and me going crazy waiting for your texts, you started to drift away. You got awkward every morning when we greeted each other, and you would mumble your goodbyes and quickly look away when I caught you staring.
Only last month did you change again, and become even more of an asshole to others than you already were. You even started to be more of one to me. Your best female friend in the whole school, the one you'd probably choose over your girlfriend. You started punching everyone in Physical Education but let me come over and talk to you, as you opened up and let me know you were feeling down.
It's been a week since school started back for Term 4
Three days have been amazing, two days have been awkward.
I'm really not sure what to do Peter, you're a fucking asshole whom I love
I'm the girl who comes over to sit at your desk in Social Studies, or a desk away if we're on level three.
I'm the girl who sits in front and to the side of you in Maths.
I'm the girl who waits until the last minute before going to Drama so I can talk to you outside DTI.
I'm the girl who walks down as you walk up to Music.
I'm the one who sits a desk next to you in English, if my best friend isn't in the way.
I'm the one who will pass the ball to you in P.E, and eye you in Health.
I'm the girl that you've ruined and torn apart without noticing when everybody else does Peter

No comments: