Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WITH THE ESOTERIC DRIVVLE

I hate you, Peter.
I hate you with all the essence of my being.
I hate your struggle.
I hate your esoteric drivvle.
I hate the 'true opinion' you hold over your struggle.
I hate your misguided heart, never knowing what it wants, forever breeding hurt and confusion.
I hate your lack of self esteem and your desperate clinging to destructive vices; love, drink and your analytical, pseudo-philosophical insomnia.
I hate your superiority trip.
I hate you almost as much as I want to love you, at this, another sleepless, booze-fuelled hour at 5am, born of and breeding struggle.
I hate your struggle for a higher plain of being and I hate your nostalgia.
I hate your over use of the word struggle in this hate blog.
I hate that you have to hate blog yourself.
I hate your justification of this hate blog by bringing attention to the fact that it is, indeed, a self hating hate blog.
Above all, I hate your hate.

I crave your understanding and the compassion you are so willing to show others.
I love and hate you because you are human.

I do love you, Peter, but I can't live with all of this hate.

1 comment:

SkintMum said...

I hate you. For being pretentious.