Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TALKS TO ME LIKE I'M A SERVANT

Dear Peter

You know, few years ago I told you that I hate you but you seemed to
think I'm kidding
Once again, truly, I HATE YOU. You talked to me as if I'm yor servant.
You said that I'm worse than what you expected(hell what did you
expected? I still have no idea). You stole my best friend and deceived
me. You made me a complete idiot in front of others. Til then however
I didnt hate you so much. So when u asked my advice on that matter(you
know) I tried to give you some realistic perspective. To be a real
help. And in return, you told everyone that I went blind from anger
and acted childish to fuck you up. Good, now I really want to fuck you
up, you bitch. Now look around. What happened? Don't you regret not
listening to me? Well of course I, feel sooo fine. But not enough. I
wanna see you in complete desparation. I want you to lick my shoes.
Want you to be a fucking whore. Want you to beg me for help. (Then
i'll kick your ass so hard that you throw up your guts) Want you to
end up as a dirty fucking stupid whore with 4 unwanted children and
alcoholic husband who beat you up everynight. Want you to die in
misery and unbearable pain. Whoa.
Well i think i'll see you soon. I'm getting excited to see you in
gloom from your failure. Gooood job. Take care until i show you my
fabulous successs. After that, you won't need to take care i think.
Just follow the steps i suggested above :) Fuck you so much, bye!

With straighten up middle finger and bright smile, yours best enemy.

No comments: