Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TREATED ME LIKE A USED TAMPON

Dear Peter,
Thanks for the fun times we had but fuck you, you said i was like a brother or a soul mate but then say we cant be friends anymore because your boyfriend read a few messages from me so fuck you again.
I knew nothing could amount between us because you were leaving the country but it didnt mean to just fuck me off like a used tampon. Fuck you peter for cuddling me and kissing me and being the great tease you are, thanks for the 50 messages a day and awesome nicknames and thanks for saying we will get joint tats but then change your mind so once again fuck you peter
I hate you peter and your perfect legs and ass.

- Pumpkin Eater

3 comments:

sweetiepie0012 said...

i dont appreciate your tone of langugage. you need counseling and medical attention as soon as possible. stop interagating the minds of those who come on this site to see real heart to heart situations that arise in our global economy. i suggest a couple squirts of hand sanitizer to the mouthal region. thankis! peace love and harmony, lind.

sweetiepie0012 said...

hey.

sweetiepie0012 said...

miss you. Lind here.