Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CALLED ME A FREAK

Before I met you I was pretty normal. Perhaps I was slightly out-spoken and shouty, but I was just this person who had been hurt a few times but could deal with it. Then I met you. I don't even know why I liked you so much, I don't know why I even cared so much. You really hurt my feelings. Ever since the day you told me you loved me, I have had this hopeful image in my head that one day we will end up together and you will love me as much as I love you. But every time we speak, you crush this idea, into tiny peices. You have become someone awful in the past six months, and I told myself 'I could never hate you' because of how strong I wanted us to be together. But I do hate you. I hate you for thinking im weird, for making me have low-self esteem, for making me into the 'crazy bitch' you always talk about.


I still blame myself even though I know its not all my fault. I hope you are happy and find someone that will love you.

I just wish I could find myself again.

The lost one.

No comments: