Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE WHO SEEMS TO THINK THAT LOVE DOESN'T MEAN A THING

I hate you Peter because you seem to think that love doesn't mean a thing. You told me you loved me, remember? And I, half-heartedly told you I loved you too. I didn't feel it. You wanna know why? It's because I did love you...a long time ago when I was afraid to tell you. You chased me like I was the only girl you saw. So, you told me sweet things and I fell for you. Peter, remember when you danced with me that night? You held me close and I thought my heart would leap out of my chest and flutter like a butterfly to heaven. I felt so safe and beautiful in your arms. I could have kissed you and I remember wishing I had. Now, I wouldn't want to. You went to her and told her what you told me, those same sweet things. Darling, if you loved me you wouldn't have gone to her. You wouldn't have flaked out on our dates or broken my wounded heart.
You were a nice change for me, everyone thought so. I thought you were someone else.

Waiting for the one in Cali

No comments: