Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO SHOULD GO EAT A DONKEY

Dear Peter,
I just i wanted to say i hate you.
We WERE friends... no we WERE best friends. and i treated you the best i could and all you did was treat me like shit.
You seem like the nice girl that everyone wants to be friends with because you can never say no but when you get close to you... you're not that nice after all.You are always so nice and you always know how to make someone feel better but the one person that your not nice and kind too... is me... your best friend. You alwys say 'oh you're my best friend we'll be friends forever'.. but you know what i dont want that to happen... EVER. because even though im you're 'best friend' when someone more popular and prettier than me comes along, im out of the picture. Then when you two eventually become really good friends you come back to me and im too nice to say no so i let you back in to my life and treat you the best i possibly can... then BOOM. it happens again, some new chick has come to school and you ditch me for her... again. the the whole thing happens replays exactly the same way... and then again... and then again. And yet im still to scared to tell you to back off because i dont know what youll do to me. on the outside you seem like a nice pretty girl that wouldnt hurt a fly... but on the inside, you're a back stabbing bitch that deserves to never have any friends again until you learn how to treat the one person thats always been there for you. When we plan something you're like oh ok come to mine... 2 hours before i come over... ' Oh i havent asked my mum yet so i dont think i can go' WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS LADY!!! make me waste my whole day waiting to go to yours then you go and say you cant come!! ARGHHHHH There are so many rude and cruel things i would say to you right now but im not allowed to. Oh and i know you used me just to get closer to Peter1. You always say that your real close with all the boys but when you're not there they tell me that they just use you to get money off you. And its funny because when they ask you for some money to borrow you give them like $10 each and then when i ask you for money... the answers no i have to give it to the boys. oh who really gives a damn about you they dont even like you!!! ARRRRGH
anyways, here's a wonderful list for you.

Peter, you are:
-A BITCH!!!
-Backstabbing
-Ignorant
-Hypocritical
-Mean
-Cruel
-Two-faced
-Stupid
-You pretend to be someone you're not
-Hate-able
-Annoying
-A sheep
-And no-one in our group even likes you anymore.

Just to end this... I FRUCKING HATE YOU PETER!!!!! GO EAT A DONKEY!!

No comments: