Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TALKED TO ME LIKE I WAS A DOG

Finally Peter, I can say I hate you. You controlled me and manipulated me, you talked to me like I was a dog! You had zero respect for me! Why? I don't know. Maybe because I was never good enough for you. Well you know what? No one will be. Even Julia wasn't! because I can't thinkl of anyone who would want to be treated like that. You act sweet and nice and loving but it's just to fucking lure people in. I dont know if you ever loved me. I never felt loved. I did however, love you more than anything. I still haven't felt that way about anything else. Fuck, why did I have to waste all that time, effort, feelings, money, LIFE on you. You just wasted it all. And what do I have in return? No friends, and a broken heart. I hate you, I hate your drums, I hate your music, I hate your freckles, I hate your eyes, I hate your skinnyness, I hate how you dress, I hate how messy you are, I hate your dad, I hate how much I loved you, I hate the few good times we had, I hate those pajamas and that ring and that neckalace and that shirt and everything else you gave me. that ring was fucking ugly I', glad I lost it!!!! You can have your friends, your lack of job, your lack of girlfriend (we all know you only want one for sex) and you can keep that sorry fugly eyes half open smile of yours, because It's never gonan do you any good. I hate you, Peter. you claim I ruined your life? By being an amazing girlfriend and putting up with you? Well, shoe's on the other foot Peter. but guess who's the one laughing now?

With Hate,
Orange-Haired in Orangeville

No comments: