Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WITH THE DUMB FACE AND FAKE VOICE

I hate you so much. I hate every aspect of you, your dumb face , your fake voice, everything.
Even though you're my best friend. Or so you think you were.
Let's start from the root of all the trouble.
Starting this year, after I came back from my holiday, you were practically annoying. Everything I did, you did too. Wherever I sat, you just had to sit beside. Wherever I went, it became a must for you to follow or something like that.
Then the first incident happened.
I got into deep shit with your beautiful companions.
They didn't like me. I didn't like them either.
They claimed you were a completely different person, and that I was changing you forcefully. What a likely story, since I was not the one who suggested things like, "Oh, you have xxxxxx too? I have them!!"
Then the second time I was so pissed at you I could have murdered you right there and then.
Thing is, you are nothing but one o the rest : copycat, a failure, worthless.
Everything I did, you had to do , so you can please the fact that "we're 'sisters'", even though we're not.
I just said that we had some things in common and then you decided to "merge" the both of us.
Seriously? Even twins are two fucking different people. If you don't know that, you're either really stupid or you're just a failure.
You said you weren't like one of those people who'd get jealous over who I talk to.
But you did. When me and Bunny were talking about our team players getting injured, you turned back and looked at us, with that fucking retarded/jealous look on your face, and then turned back and started to sit in your signature wristcutting position.
Another time, when I got too fed up with your retarded whining, I went over to Bunny to cool my anger off. Then to get my attention you decided to slit your wrist.
You're not me, you're not cool, you'r not the person you claim to be. In fact, I don't even know who you are, because you're a fucking two-faced retarded bitch who decides to stick around like a flea on a dog.
I admit, you're a great actress. But I'm tired of the drama, and I just want to leave.
I did change. I changed for the better good. I changed for my independence.
I want to move on to a better life with better people, so stop restraining me from leaving you and your "clique".
And if you can't accept the fact that I want to leave, and I want to change, then go ahead and slit your wrists and commit suicide. I don't care.
You can go ahead and have your clique rage at me, you can go ahead and backstab me, but remember, you're nothing, because you're just like anyone else, but you just fail harder at life.
Go to hell, bitch. Don't keep deluding yourself that I'm you're other half, you motherfucking bitch with an infatuation with who's better tha you.
I don't care if you die. Say I'm jealous, say I'm stupid, do everything, but I'm not jealous. I just ask for change. And the only change you're giving me is a change in attitude towards the better things.
Don't obstruct my path.
I will hate you more, Peter, if you do.

No comments: