Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MADE ME CRY

I hate you peter! So fucking much! I hate how you do this. I was always okay with the things that you do. But then, it got old. And i didn't like it!
Dammit Peter! You made me cry. Cry and hate you. Love you because i do. You disgust me, annoy me anger me. You make me whole. I wish you weren't here, but i swear to God, i'd take it back in a heart beat. Peter you forgot about me. You let me down. Now I'm dragging this heavy luggage down this long road! I suffer. I repent. I am nothing now...Peter? Who are you? I don't ever want to let you down. I want to be something to you, but you won't let me. I feel like you're holding me back. I want to let go. But i fear that i might miss something if i do. I wish you were who i thought you were. I wish i could take back all those bad thoughts.
God, I need you in my life Peter! But i hate you so fucking much for making me go through this hell. Won't you stop? Will you ever stop? For me? For anyone?
But it's too good to let go! So you constantly do it over and over again! That's when i miss you the most. When i need you. when you're all that i ever wanted.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But i also love you and need you.

Nobody's home in Conneticut

No comments: