Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HAD SEX WITH ALL THOSE NASTY GIRLS

I hate you Peter, for everything that happened between us.
I hate you for having sex with all those nasty girls.
I hate you for stealing my BEST FRIENDS iPod and pretending like you didn't know shit about it.
I hate you for using my best friend, you knew she'd give you anything you asked for.
I hate you for somehow getting her to like you AGAIN after she knew you stole her iPod nano.
I hate how I was mad at her for a month only to end up talking to you again.
I hate how we hooked up and then you stopped coming to school.
I hate how I told a massive amount of people I loved you when you were gone.
I hate how you changed when you broke up with your girlfriend.
I hate you for dragging on our friendship for so long then in the end stealing from me.
I hate how I made you a cake for your birthday and you liked it.
I hate how cute you are when you smile.
I hate the fact our friendship was worth $50.
I hate you for talking to the biggest slut at our school.
I hate the way you thought you could steal from me, lie to my face, and still get me back.
I hate how every single day after we stopped talking you'd stare at me.
I hate how you remember everything we did.
I hate how I've never heard you say I'm sorry to anyone.
I hate it how you almost made me lose my 2 best friends, the people I really do love and care about.
I hate it how you care about no one and nothing.
I hate it how you can screw anyone over.
I hate it how after all this shit I still love to see you.
I hate it how after all this shit I still love you.
I hate it how I want you back even after you fucked over my best friend multiple times I forgave you.
I hate how you probably know all of this already.

3 comments:

Nini Le said...

I'm sorry about that and whoever ur talking about I think thats about to happen to me soon enough <_< so.. yeah

ely said...

intense.
feel really bad.
internet hug >:D<
leave him, you will get over it.

ely said...

intense.
i feel really bad.
internet hug >:D<
don't worry. time heals all wounds.