Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A SELF-ABSORBED, MARRYING TWAT

i hate you peter. i hate the fact that you are married. i hate the fact that when you are away from me i want to smash every breakable in the house. I hate you peter for expecting me to be on tap whenever YOU want. Peter, i hate the fact that even though you are married if i get so much as a sniff of male attention in a pub, club or even on Facebook you point the finger and call me a slut. I hate you Peter for not telling me stuff and letting me find out on social networking sites what you are up to. Peter, i then hate it that you will insist that not telling me is merely for my own protection, you don't want to hurt me. WELL PETER, DOING STUFF BEHIND PEOPLES BACKS IS LYING!!! its just semantics! Peter, i believe its more about what exactly you can get away with. I think it gives you a huge fucking buzz not only to pull the wool over your wifes eyes but over your mistress' (yes i know you hate that word) as well. Oh look at me, i'm peter and i'm so fucking masterful, i must be a right fucking stud!!!

Peter, i hate that loop over there!!! that one over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the one you constantly leave me out of.

Peter, i cant abide the fact that we may argue and instead of resolving things you fuck off back to your wife and then hurl abuse at me via the internet. Peter, i hate your ability to expect me to be fine when you have ignored me for a day or so after arguing. The problem is still there and has probably magnified.

Peter i hate the fact that you have always been and will always remain a habitual liar ... i cant believe a fucking word that comes out of your mouth so when you tell me that you no longer sleep with your wife and its only a marriage on paper all i see coming out of your mouth is bullshit.

Peter i hate the fact that you feel you have the right to ring me any given time day or night and expect me to answer first time. You tend to accuse me of being up to allsorts. well i have a fucking life too you know. I AM NOT YOUR POSSESSION!

Despite all of this Peter, i actually hate myself more. I despise and detest myself for the person i have become. I hate myself for not having the strength or the courage to tell you to FUCK OFF OUT OF MY LIFE and i appall myself that with all the nasty cuntish behaviour you inflict upon me i still love you, yearn for you and think about you constantly when you are not here!

1 comment:

SkintMum said...

Stupid cow. What do you expect if you're having an affair with a married man? That he's going to be kind, considerate and trustworthy and treat women with respect?

Yeah right. You're getting your just desserts.