Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO LOOKS LIKE A POINTY, SMALL-EYED GREMLIN

Hey Peter! Guess what? I freakin' hate you! I hate that you won't leave me and my man alone. I hate that you think you're so hot, I hate all the pouty photos you put up on Facebook (how come any photos anyone else tags make you look like a pointy, small-eyed gremlin? Huh?) and I HATE that you think that you are so much better than me. He's your EX. Deal with it, Peter. You aren't good enough to walk past him on the highstreet. And you sure as hell ain't good enough to try stirring up jealousy between us.
Peter, stop being a DICK. Just be a better woman and bow out. You are such a fucking wannabe, Peter. You're pathetic.
Oh, and FYI he thinks you are a stupid bitch and won't even say that you were ever his 'girlfriend'.
Thanks for asking, we are doing great. We are planning to settle down and have a baby. Bet that sits well, huh, fuck buddy?
Hope this helps you sleep, bitch.

From

Better Than You, Birmingham

No comments: