Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS PETER AND THE OTHER PETER

I hate you so much Peter! How dare you not let him in!!?!? I don't even know if you've done it to me too yet, because your so rubbish, I have to wait longer!?!?! What is actually wrong with you? I wish I'd never gone to you at all... I hope everyone realizes how utterly crap you are and leaves you so you go bankrupt!!!!!!! And you, OTHER PETER! How dare you say there was hope WHEN YOU BLATANTLY NEW THERE WAS NONE!!? Your supposed to be a teacher!? And you just give people false hope!? I bet thats not the only thing you give them! I bet your a prostitute as well, I hope you get the sack tomorrow and your animals bite you and run away and your family and friends disown you! I WOULD!!!! Im so glad your an old ugly dog! ERGH! I ACTUALLY HOPE YOU DIE PAINFULLY! YOU MAKE ME SICK! I HATE YOU BOTH PETERS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: