Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WAS NOT TRYING TO BE NICE

Fuck you. You were NOT trying to be nice. You just didn’t want me to be mad. At you. If I was mad at anyone else you wouldn’t give a shit. So I really don’t care anymore. I was just about to tell you that I’m not mad anymore. Good job. Back to square one. Seriously, I think all I’ve gone through with you was pointless. What good was staying up on the phone with you?? What good was going to Kay’s house with you?? What was the point if going to the dog park with you?? Oh I know!! It’s cuz I’m a dumbass and I thought that doing that shit would make me happy. Cuz I was with YOU!! Do you not get it?? I really, really, really liked you. You ruined it. I’m fucking done with you. I really wish this shit didn’t have to go down. I’ve tried not to give up on you. But something that big. And with my sister. Who you KNOW I hated you talking to. You know what?? Fuck you!! Imam chill with people YOU hate. Especially Justin. You can hate him now. I don’t care. And your faggot ass shouldn’t care if I hang out with him. If you hate me and you hate him, then what’s the point?? But the only reason I’m not willing to do that is cuz I’ll be using him. For revenge. Oh and I don’t give a shit anymore if you run away. I was freaking crying when I found out you wanted to run away. And I promised you that you could come to me if you needed help. But no. You can’t. You won’t. I won’t let you do it. Cuz if you do, I will seriously scream at you. Never have I felt so much hatred for someone. And yet I still don’t hate you. Your ass is lucky. Seriously. Wow. I’m glad you’re not going to Reed next year. You’re useless. I don’t need you in my life. There are better people for me. People that won’t do that shit. And if they do, they’ll tell me unlike you did!! No!! You kept it a secret. From me. You went and told Athena. I know you’re close but this is something I should have known. I honestly think I’m fucking done with you. And yet there’s still that small chance that I’ll be over this soon. No!! That’s not a possibility. I don’t want to be friends with you anymore. All you’ve done was cause shit. It started off as happiness, I can admit that. But if you look back at what happened. Any time we talked during school I walked off pissed off. Cuz of YOU!! It’s all your fault. No, it’s not. You shouldn’t blame people for a good thing happening. If you can be mad at me for two weeks for no god damn reason, than I sure as hell can be pissed off at you for almost a year for something this big. And anyone who knows me knows that I don’t get mad. And if I do, it’s only for like a day. This is how special you are. Special enough for me to like you even though you’re mad for no reason. And special enough for me to stay mad at you. You are the ONLY person I’ve ever been mad at like this. Maybe it’s not you. Maybe I’ve changed. And if I did, I am sorry for all I’ve said. NO!! I’m not!! I am not sorry for saying or doing anything I’ve done. If it made you mad, good!! If it made you happy, then I guess that’s good too. But I no longer have regrets when it comes to you. Anything I’ve done, I’ve done for a reason. Most likely a stupid reason cuz you bring out my major stupidity, but it’s a reason none the less. I just fucking wish you had your phone so I can send this to you. But no, I don’t wish that. Cuz then I’d be tempted to text you and I wouldn’t be mad anymore. But I honestly like being mad at you. I just hate being sad cuz of you. Anything in the world can EASILY remind me of you. I’ve kept a shoebox of things that are yours or that remind me of you. And my drama notebook reminded me of you too. You’re in there. You’re the main thing in there. And I just really wish I could take it and the rest of the things and burn them. But you needa be there so I can show you that I don’t care about you anymore. But I DO care. But I don’t want to. Burning all that crap will get me to forget you. But who said I wanted to forget you?? Cuz I never said that. And I would never want to. If I forget about you, that’s a hell of a lot of my life wasted. Middle school was supposed to be the best part of my childhood. And you ruined it!! But you also made it better. Now I’m never going to school with you again. Well, I will. But I’m NOT gonna talk to you. Smile at you. Be nice to you. Or anything. You are officially out of my life. BYE. For good!! Oh and if you still want to run away/kill yourself. Go ahead!! I’ve gotten out everything I’ve ever wanted to tell you. I told you I liked you, and I told you how much you fucking pissed me off. Those are the only things I wanted to tell you. And I did. So I don’t give a shit any more. Again, BYE!! For now and forever. Peace. Deuces. Whatever.


-And With My Sister?!?!

No comments: