Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I WASN'T ENOUGH FOR

I hate that i cant get over you Peter.
why do i still love you?
Do you realize that you've ruined every potential relationship for me?
Do you realize that I still think about you EVERY DAY and despite all your lies and the way you hurt me i would still take you back?

Iv become one of those stupid girls that can't get over her exes and would take back a douchbag. that's what you are you know, a complete and utter DOUCHEBAG.

Why wasn't i enough for you??? I gave you everything i had. all my spare time, my first kiss, my first date, my virginity for Christ's sake. still it wasnt enough and you left me.. for her. Oh and if that wasn't enough (because apparently nothing is) you had to IMPREGNATE HER and MARRY HER??

why does she get to have you and hold you and love on you day after day? she has carried your child and all I'm left with are the sour bitter memories. I want you to love me again...

but you wont.

So i hate you Peter and i hate HER and I hate hate hate hate hate YOU!! you took everything from me! and threw it right back at me. do you remember what you said to me "I don't need you anymore"

Thank you... thank you for that.
I might not ever get over you but I swear I'll be happy again one day and I won't ever think of you again.

-Wondering Why

1 comment:

Nini Le said...

I am so sorry about "Peter" and I hope you will find someone who's good enough for you cuz I know u deserve even though I dont know you but I think u deserve everything u ever wanted hope u have a good life ^ ^