Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS MY PARENTS

Dear Peters, I hate you. I hate you because your rude and you don't listen to your own daughter. I hate you because you won't let me lie down when I come home for more than 3 seconds before you start to nag me about my room. I hate you because even though I am terrified of spiders, you made me sleep in a bed full of them. I hate you because you won't let me sleep in HER room so I can be in a clean, spider-free room even though SHE won't be back for like 3 weeks. I hate you because you don't care about your daughter who is pissed off. I hate you Peter, because you always runaway when we argue, and when I try to talk to you or prove my point you yell at me for argueing. I hate when you say your right without proof, or without reason tell me Im wrong, because your an adult and Im the child. I hate when you constantly remind me to do something because you think Im gonna forget. I hate how whenever I do this, and this and that for you, you are still acting like the victim, your still mad even though I've cleaned my room and unpacked and have done the laundry. Like I should feel bad for you. Guess what? I don't. Dear Peter, grow up. I hate you.
-Colossally-Creeped-Out-In-Canada

1 comment:

Nini Le said...

I feel exactly the same way with my mom she is the ultimate bitch and dont worry it'll be all over soon when ur 18 then you can move out and go to college and you'll never have to see her again since this is ur life live a good life and dont let others get in the way of you and ur ideas or creativity ^ ^