Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO GETS MAD AT A SIMPLE QUESTION

Peter, I hate you so very much. I have hated you since the second I first saw you. You wonder why I hate you? Well, here goes:

YOU'RE AN IDIOT. I ask you a simple question, "Oh you're this kid's brother? You look like him" and you get MAD. Honestly, your brother was actually NICE, unlike you, so I don't see why you're complaining. You yell at me. You could really learn from him. I never talked to you before this incident, and you didn't even know my name at the time. I saw my friend talking to you and you got mad at me for that too. I asked you to take a message because you know a family member of mine. You couldn't even do that without getting aggravated. These people.
YOU'RE A LOSER. When you and your brother went to the same school, your brother had the worst reputation. If you come to our school, you're gonna have to live that down. Because he earned the same reputation with us. The general population of our school hated your brother, except me and like 2 people. People will always remember you as his brother and assume you're the same. Nobody will want to talk to you. When we were at the science fair me and a few friends and one enemy tailed you for 15 minutes because I needed to talk to you. My friends and enemy decided that the best way to get your attention was to corner you, so that they did and then let me through to talk to you. I APOLOGIZED for sounding like a complete fool the last time I saw you but you didn't even take it. You said "mmhmm" with your stupid smile and attempted to go. After a while, we let you. Last we saw you, you walked into the boys bathroom. We waited for you to come out so we could explain. We heard a dull thump and I guess you jumped out the window, because the next time we saw you, you were in the gym on the other side of the building. And I hate this reason more than ever but
YOU'RE AN ENEMY TO US. Going to the local Catholic school across the river makes us enemies. We've played you in basketball and other events. We have kids who have transferred back and forth. Just this year, your brother decided that he couldn't take your school anymore it sucked so badly. Even though he wasn't much happier here, it was A LOT BETTER FOR HIM. Sure. We don't have lockers. But you know what? Our school isn't full of snobby kids who think they're amazing because of their parent's job. Our school is full of NORMAL people. You'd get killed here because of the way you act. All the kids in your school constantly brag about what they're doing next, but that's not a reality here.

If you're reading this, you'll know who it's from. And no matter what--I hate you more than anyone in this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted the same thing twice. I forgot about the earlier one. Sorry.