Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS THE WWW.IHATEYOUPETER.COM WEBSITE

I used to check you regularly. You used to be interesting. You were a place where people could come and eloquently hate on people and objects in their everyday lives, saying the kind of things that they wanted but never could actually say. A place where work-a-day folks like myself could come to share in the petty hatreds of the subway ride, the commute, the boss, the stuck-up hipster at the bar, the spacebar that sticks. You used to contain witty, sometimes interesting double-entendres that left me feeling intellecutally satisfied and contained a sufficent but not excessive level of snark.

Peter, look what you've become.

Now, it seems like every sob-story seventeen-year-old who wants to bitch endlessly about their in-sig-o's breaking up with them. Real tragic, kid. But if you're going to bitch, do it with some class, some style, some originality. If I have to see another ALL-CAPS MOFO or STUPID BITCH or some other low-brow dig repeated dozens of times within the body of the same gramatical-nightmare paragraph, I might just scream.

I hate you, Peter, for not censoring some of these inane posts. I hate you for not preserving what this site once was, and what it could have been, and what it might yet still be. I hate you, so very, very much.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I completely agree.

Anonymous said...

if you hate him so much why do u still visit this site? I cant believe he let ur post become one of the stories <_<