Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A BRIDEZILLA WHO HASN'T BEEN PROPOSED TO YET

I hate you Peter, you are a bridezilla and you haven't even been proposed to yet. You act like you know all and are the most intelligent person in the world. Talking non-stop doesn't make you intelligent it makes you and egotisical bitch. I'm sorry I never tried in school and still managed to do almost as good as you. I hope you never reproduce because your little peterletts will be little terrors. And Peter Number 2 I also hate you, you use me like a measuring stick for your "genius" children. Then you act like a spoiled 10 year old when I confront you because how dare I insinuate that you are insulting. Peter, get off your high horse and stop sticking your nose in the air you just look like an idiot.

Retarded in Kansas

No comments: