Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A SELF-ABSORBED INTERNET-HUMPER

FUCK YOU PETER.
Do even get how much hatred and loathing is squeezed into those two words, only to have them fall on fat, dumb ears like yours?

You're the reason I want to kill myself. Yes, you. You make me hate people so much because you're cheap and petty, trying to act like you don't care when you have no fucking clue what it is like to live alone and depressed. Fucking patronizing, self-absorbed, internet-humping shithead. Now I know why everyone fucking hates you. You're a squirming little dickworm and when I told you I hope you get depressed and suicidal I meant it. Peter, if you were worth the insignifigant amount of time I actually spent on you I wouldn't be here right now. Live a little, smoke some herb, snort some powder and THEN tell me what love is, because you have no fucking clue.

And YOU! PETER! just fucking leave me alone!!! For fucks sake get out of my life! I don't care if you don't think I'm ready to be an adult, I've experienced more in 6 months than you ever will in your puny, insipid life. You betrayed me in the worst way possible, and I will never, ever forgive you for that. I'd rather be in foster care than with you right now. STOP trying to shove medication down my throat. STOP trying to get the doctors to put me back on in-patient. STOP asking me if I'm on drugs or cutting myself. STOP lying to me about getting me the documents I need and then saying I have no responsibility.

I wouldn't hate you so much if you just loved me the way I need to be loved. But, I guess that's just too much to ask from you Peter.
But the biggest reason I hate you Peter is that even when I finish writing this and leave my computer screen, nothing will have changed between us.

Rant from The End of My Rope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, this is the same way I feel about my Peter