Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS 21, BUT ACTS LIKE HE'S 5

I hate you, Peter, for being a immature, judgmental jackass.

I'm sorry I chose my boyfriend over you.

Can you blame me? You're twenty-two and you act like you're five. I can't believe you accuse me of being immature and overdramatic just for chewing out my ex over something you yourself told me. I have every right to be angry with my ex, and it's not your goddamn job to swoop in and "save" that immature little fucktard.

And I know you're only mad because you're so goddamn insecure, and you're so "heartbroken" over me choosing my now- boyfriend over you.

I never loved you.

I can't love a child. We had sex a few times, you got attached, and you started acting like a bitch. Hell, I wasn't even sleeping with him during that time despite the rumors, which, of course, you believed, without hearing my side of the story over my attention whore of ex's.

So, grow up, Peter. and FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS, because I am never being your fucking emotional punching bag.

FUCK YOU.

- Vehement in Virginia

No comments: