Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS IN THE WAY

Dear Peter,

I hate you for being so pretty. I hate you for being around all the time. I hate how there’s no escape; how no matter how much I try to convince myself that I can trust him with you, I just can’t. I wish you’d just quit and disappear from his life, and we can pretend you were never there.

I hate your name, Peter. I hate your perfect hair, I hate your perfect body, I hate your stupid perfect half-smile that shows no emotion in the eyes and gives you 14-year-old innocence. The worst part is I know it’s not true, you demon offspring. You probably love your life and all the attention you get, and all the boys that practically bow before you and kiss your feet (which are probably perfect too).

I hate how you hate ME, Peter. You’re the one who fucked everything up, who made me feel the most insecure I’ve ever felt in my whole life.

Please just piss off, Peter.

Yours sincerely,

The girlfriend.

No comments: