Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A LIAR

Dear Peter,
I hate you Peter because you are a liar. If there is anything i hate more about a person is if they are untruthful. I keep on forgiving you even though half the time you feed me lies. Part of me loves you and part of me hates who you are. It is one of those I hate how much i love you. We have been together for a year now and i still cannot trust you. I am not sure if it is because when we first starting dating you kept lying to me about your past and present or if it is because i have trust issues. I am pretty sure it is you though. I told you when we first started dating that i hate two things about people, things i will not put up with, a cheater and a liar. You fit one of them. You lie to me about what you do and who you see. You keep me on such a short leash about what i can do or see and you completly go against it. I am not allowed to see my friends or spend any time alone. All you want to do is spend time with me. But it is of course okay if you want to go and do something else. You are always going to hockey and i dont get mad but if i want to hang out with a friend while you are at hockey that is not allowed. I find that absolutely ridiculous. I hate how deep i am in this relationship that i cant do anything to hurt you. You have no idea how your lies hurt me. I call you out on your lies and you deny them. In the end, i find out the truth and you cant deny it anymore. I hate how if i do anything like decide for us to go on a break, i know i cant since it will affect your hockey and you need to do well with hockey. You stress me out like no tomorrow. It is time for you to be truthful or else its over.

- Scardy Princess

No comments: