Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER FOR ABANDONING ME WHEN MY GRANDMA DIED

I hate you peter. I hate you for all the good memories. I hate you for ruining all those good memories. I hate you for abandoning me when My gramma died. I hate that when we got back together, you acted like you changed, for about a month, then returned to your old controlling self. I hate that when you were too busy for me, i waited for you. When you had nothing better to do, you expected me to be around for you. I hate that I let you control me. Control what I wear, what I do, who I talk to. How much worse would it have gotten?! I hate that you told me that I should "be thankful that You even talk to me". I was your fucking girlfriend, usually boyfriends talk to their girlfriends. Fuck you. I hate that you said you loved me. You definitly didn't love me. You Loved who you wanted me to be, and tried to make me fit, like jamming a square into a circle. I hate that when I finally broke up with you, it got worse. I hate that you locked me in with you and wouldn't let me leave. I hate that you invaded my privacy. I hate that you made me text my bestfriend, telling him I can't be friends with him any more. . he is one of the most caring and sincere people I know, You should probably learn from him. I wanted to be friends don't know why. Your the shittiest friend ever. I hate that you put on this front like your the best person around. Because you don't swear. You don't do drugs, you don't drink. Your such a good person compared to everyone else. Your also a fucked up person, with some really deep issues.Trying to be the opposite of your Dad isn't working. Your becoming just as fucked up as he is. Stop trying so hard. Grow the fuck up and deal with your problems. Stop hiding behind video games and your "mother Theresa" facade. I hope, that you find a girl, who puts you through what you put me through. So that you know how it feels to be used. to be taken advantage of. to not be good enough, no matter how hard you try. Make you feel like complete dirt. I promise.I'll never put myself through this ever again. I deserve way better than you.

No comments: