Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TRIES TO STALK ME

THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU:

The way you stalk not only me, but my family members as well. Emailing my little sister is NOT FUCKING OKAY.
The way you touch me all the time. Golden rule of friendship: friends don't slap other friends' asses. Nor do they wrap their clingy little fingers around their friends' waists and squeak "I wuv you. Do you wuv me?"
NO. NO I FUCKING DON'T. PLEASE GO JUMP UNDER A GARBAGE TRUCK AND DIE, SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY, WHILE HOT GARBAGE JUICE DRIBBLES OVER YOUR SHITTY EYELINER AND INTO YOUR DISGUSTING GREASY HAIR (hopefully that'll fully destroy that stupid fake flower clip)
I hate the way you about talk to me. "I want you as my lover". "We should totally go the to same uni. And take all the same courses. And be flatmates."
The way you listed me on facebook as your sister. And you put your profile pic as me and you. And whenever you can you make meaningless conversation with me. And then you tell me about how you and your mum talk about me. And how your mum loves me. And how we should catch up over the holidays.
I BURN PICTURES OF YOUR FACE IN MY SPARE TIME, BITCH. NO, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU OVER THE FUCKING HOLIDAYS.

Please, just stop trying to molest me.

Much hate,
that girl you stalk.

No comments: