Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I CHEATED ON AND DUMPED

Dear Peter,

I know I dumped you. I know it was for my ex. I know I cheated on you with said ex. But that's not the point. The point is that I did all of this because you didn't give me something to love.

You treated me like I was something you owned. I couldn't wear what I wanted, I couldn't do I wanted, I couldn't even fucking hang out with who I wanted. The amazing thing is, you did this by crying enough to get your way and even when you were living two fucking hours away! I was ridiculed, ashamed, and hurt. You could have any fucking thing you wanted, you just had to act like a three year old and cry your way to it. YOU'RE FUCKING 17, ACT YOUR GODDAMN AGE.

I wanted to love you. I tried so very hard. But you fucked up. You didn't give me something to be happy about, fuck, you made me unhappy. I told you about my bi-polar, and you made fun of me. I told you about the pain that I went through with my ex boyfriend (the same one I cheated on you with!), and you didn't give a rat's ass! I loved your family, your house, your friends, but you made it so fucking hard to fall in love. You'd rather sleep than have sex. You'd rather get shit-faced than watch a movie with me. And when we did fuck, you were shit awful. I guess one reason why I couldn't love you was that eight year old pre-pubescent boys have bigger dicks than you. Oh, and you couldn't last more than five minutes in bed.

I lied to you so many times. I didn't love you, I never quit smoking, and every fucking time I "came".. yah.. it was a fake. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Now, this new girl. "Ugly-bitch" as I like to call her, is quiet frankly, UGLY AS SIN. But hey, I guess you guys will make an excellent couple then. She's taller than you (well, everybody over five feet is), older than you, but has smaller titties than you. It took you almost a year to get a girl, when it took me only a month and a half to find "Kody". Oh, and by the way..

YOU NEVER TOOK MY VIRGINITY. YOU'RE DICK WAS THAT SMALL.

I still love you though. Fuck.
Forever and Always.
Pissed and heartbroken in Manitoba.

No comments: