Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CHEATED ON HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH TEN BILLION GIRLS

LET ME TELL YOU PETER!

I hate you! I hate you! I haaate you! Fuck you peter! Fuck you and you're cheap lies. All you want is some girl that will make you feel special until your ex comes crawling back to you, just so you can cheat on her with ten billion other girls and break up with her and then do it all over again. You make me sick! The sad thing about it is that I truly have feelings for you. You damn jerk! Why does it always have to be me? You two fight and then you come crawling to me for advice and a person to vent to. Do you go to you best bud? Naaah, let's go crawl back to me. Do you go to your other guy or gal friends? At all? Nope, because apparently it's my job(: And then you end up saying, "I like you a lot" and then we start a slow steady friendship going on relationship thing and then sooner or later, WITHOUT WARNING, i find out you and the tramp are back together >:[ GO JUMP IN FRONT OF A CAR! You hurt me twice. The first time was when we first dated and after that I didn't trust you and I was smart enough to stay away from you but somehow you got me to fall for your trick this time and you had me going for a while! BRAVO ASSHOLE! Why do you do this to me? I treat you with respect. I am always there for you. I listen to you bitch and moan about your problems with your little precious girlfriend(the same girl every time). I help you cope with everything else. I encourage you to go to school everyday so you don't get locked up again. I help you with your homework. I stay up with you at night on the phone. I never did a single thing to you that was bad other then break up with you... BECAUSE YOU WERE WITH HER BEHIND MY BACK!!!! I stop talking to you for months and then WHO COMES CRAWLING BACK TO ME, PETER? yeah! Yep, you do! that's right you do! "I miss you :(" "I fucking miss you babe" F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.! That spells Fuck You! You damn fool. Yeah watch, one of these days I'm going to stop caring about you if you keep trying to hurt me like this; you're fucking lucky I'm a nice ass person! "I actually care about you a lot, babe" MY ASS! You seriously piss me off Peter. It's too damn bad I care about you this much.

your possibly soon-to-be ex-bestfriend,
who wants to chop your head off ^_^

No comments: