Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO THINKS HE'S HOT SHIT IN GYM CLASS

Dear Peter,
I am sick and tired of you, and your douchebag friends talking to me, and harassing me, like I am some freak. Just because you go around thinking you're hot shit in gym class, and I act like a normal person, you decide it's okay to incessantly mock me, call me names, and make fun of how I dress. I didn't give a shit about what you had said until your violence became physical, you and your posse, or whatever you want to call them, have ganged up on me, multiple times, during gym class, and purposely inflicted pain upon me, though you make it look like it was all an accident, or like you were just playing the game, but I know. I know you have too many insecurities to count. I know that you feel better by putting others down. I know you, and all your little buddies, are just trying to look "cool." I know you, you're no different than the kids who used to taunt me and beat me up when i was younger. I've also noticed that you're all talk no action. You talk like you're hot shit, you act like you're hot shit, but you dont have the guts to back that up. Like three weeks ago, when you were walking behind me, you punched me, yes I do remember that. But you're too much of a pussy to do anything to me to my face, I know you... I know you arent doing this for fun, you have a reason, you're pathetic. So next time you decide it's okay to say shit about me, or inflict pain upon me, I wont give you the gratification to know that you have caused pain, you can bruise me, you can yell, and scream things at me, but I am proud of who I am, and by the way you're acting, I can tell that you're not. So, no matter what you do, no matter who you think I am, no matter how I feel, I know that you're just pathetic.

No comments: