Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO ACTS LIKE A BEATCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Peter,
You really need to get a like and stop being a liitle COW because i am fed up of being the one you run to when you cnt find BIGGER peter. You just wanna be like her and have no opinion of yourself !! But i wont take it anymore !! You snogged some ugly boy and got drunk you look like a fool but thats because you are a fool!!!!! I hate you peter i thought we were friends but turns out youre just like her. Then you get all defensive when i try and help you but forget that. you just need to get on with your trampy life and leave me and my fellow peters alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we peters no longer want to be your friend so leave us alone you pig!! you act as if your fat when actually your obese !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 get over yourself and leave me alone. at least bigger peter doesnt follow everyone around like a beatch !!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr....................

No comments: