Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A CALCULATING BITCH

hate you Peter, you calculating bitch. I hate you Peter, cause you feel nothing. I hate you Peter, for being sad. I hate you Peter, who is trapped. I hate you Peter for being worthless. I hate you Peter, who has no one. I hate you Peter, who don't know happiness.

See, you love this don't you? You love it when someone hates you. A feeling you can rely upon more than love. Cause it's something you can believe.

Yes. I hate you Peter, for loving this hate I am spewing.

Love me, hate me, but don't ignore me, right? It's should be your fucking life story. Except you don't believe in love. Not the unconditional one everyone believes in. Any other kind of love, you don't deserve.

Why are you crying, Peter? Feeling sorry for yourself? Go ahead. Cry. Feel better. 'Cause you'll be back, and I'll be waiting.

I love company,
-Misery.

No comments: