Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DOESN'T SEE WHAT'S BOTHERING ME

I hate you Peter.

I hate you for always telling me you wished you had it as easy as I do.

I hate you for telling me about all your little problems that you could deal with in an instant, but prefer to keep instead of becoming better.

I hate you for not seeing whats bothering me.

I hate you for not seeing I am lonely as fuck and that you are making it worse by telling me about your relationship problems.

I hate you for not realizing how close to suicide I am.

I hate you for calling yourself my best friend, when you hardly make an effort o be worthy of that, when I get up at
01:30 am to comfort you because you have a bit of relationship trouble.

I hate you for not loving me the way I love you.

--
- Whatever

No comments: