Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS MY LITTLE BROTHER

I hate you Peter. You may be biologically my little brother, but that does not mean I have to love you. Two children in one year. You have gotten her pregnant twice in one year. She had only given birth a month before you knocked her up again. You don't have a job. You don't have a place to live. My niece is living with the little whores mother because you guys have no way of taking care of a child yet here she is five months pregnant with a little boy that you guys cant take care of. I wouldn't have cared if you hadn't planned the first baby. But thats it you planned it. With no way of taking care of it you knocked the stupid little whore up. And you went and did it again. Its like your purposely throwing it in my face. You know how hard it has been. Losing the baby. Almost dying. Going through the surgeries. The hormone treatments. The IVF treatments. Everything so I can have what you get in one try. I know I'm not supposed to be jealous but I am. Why can't I have a baby. I am the one with the job the house and the ability to love a child. You don't even like kids. You don't even hold your child. See her maybe once a month. I Hate you Peter I hope you rot in hell.

No comments: