Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO NEVER WANTS SEX WITH ME

I hate you Peter because you never want to have sex with me. You blame me for always wanting sex, but it's not true. I want sex a reasonable amount, two times a week is not an unreasonable request, you should be lucky for being with a woman who craves sex all the time. Fair enough I love sex, but I never demand it, and when I do it's not entirely my fault! You are to blame if you rub yourself against me and kiss my neck. You are to blame if you lift up my skirt to touch my ass and whisper in my ear you love me. Why do you do this when you don't want to have sex with me?! I love you and I know you love me back, but why don't you want to have sex with me? I'm clean, I shave, I dress up, I cover myself in chocolate for you, I'm not fat, I'm exciting, I don't have any weird diseases or extra limbs, and even you call me sexy, so what is your problem?? And when you have sex with me it's never good enough. You please yourself and leave me there and complain if I have to pleasure myself.

I hate you Peter. I hate you because you get angry that I demand these things. I hate you because you get angry that I'm upset and disappointed. But more importantly I hate you because you can't understand my frustration. You dont understand why I'm angry and you get upset that I am, and you want me not to hate you. But I do. I hate you Peter. You say you're sorry but I can't forgive you because you don't change, and you don't want to change. You dont see the problem. You say I give you everything you want in a woman, but you dont reciprocate. You don't take me out, you dont want to do things, all you want is to be with me and hold me in your arms and kiss me lovingly, but that's not enough. I want to feel loved, not be told you love me. I want actions more than your words. If you love me, show me you love me, show me you care enough to please me. I hate you Peter, I hate you because I love you. If I told you that many men would love to be in your position, you would be angry. You would be angry that I would even think about leaving you, because you are caring and look after me. But a woman needs more than devotion and loyalty, I need excitement and good sex, and if not sex, pleasure. I know your libido is low, but you can change it, take multivitamins or do yoga to relax... anything is better than nothing. I hate you Peter, but I love you. And if you cant love me back soon, I'm not sure I can resist cheating on you. I want to be with you because you are the man I love, but I have needs too.

No comments: