Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO ACTS DIFFERENTLY BEHIND MY BACK

Peter,

I hate you so much. So so much much. You are an awful human being. You act so kind to my face, as if we were great friends. Behind my back, however, you say horrid awful things about me. Peter, you suck. I hate you. I hate that I have to deal with you in everyday life. I hate that you smell like weed all the time. I hate that you exist. I hate you. PETER you are an asshole. You are friends with my partner, and so I HAVE to deal with you everyday. Believe me, I hate every moment spent being around you. You make me sick, Peter. I hope you realise soon how awful you are and I hope you stop.

P.s. you are in the room next to me and I can hear you whispering things about me and my partner. YOU ARE NOT CLEVER NOR ARE YOU COVERT.

Yours,
Hatful in NY

No comments: