Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO LIED TO BE ME FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR

You know, you act like you love me, peter. But really, if you did, my
depression would be easy for you to fix, because it wouldn't, "ANNOY
YOU" So, fuck you. Thank you for treating me like shit. Thank you for
only caring about yourself. Thank yu for lying to me for one whole
year. Thank you for reassuring the fact in my mind that I am in fact
worth less that drugs. They come before me, they always have, and they
always will. So thank you again for treating me like this. Thank you
for bringing cutting back into my life when you promised to take all
the pain away. But instead you doubled it. Thank you for not loving me
when you said you did. Thank you for making our whole relationship a
lie. Thank you for sucking huge major dick, and being the worlds
biggest douche bag. Have fun in hell, fuck yourself while you're there.

No comments: