Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A CLOTHING AND JEWELRY THIEF

I hate you some much. I hate this stupid country its completely and uttery pointless. The third world countries are better than you are! the don't fucking suck as much as you do!
I can't wait to go visit my boyfriend, who is the only normal person I know.
Peter is such a drama queen and asshole and I hope you die in the worst way possible, no one likes you, they all fucking hate you and your stupid stuck up attitude nobody wants to hear or know about. You're so fucking annoying. I can't wait to be able to go to college next year JUST so I don't have to put up with you ever again. You thief! going through my closets and stealing my clothes and jewelry! then you say I disrespect my parents, well guess what you stupid bitch, you disrespect them more, I just get into discussions trying to convince them why i'm right...you just scream and yell and break everyone's fucking eardrums so they just say yes to you so you fucking shut up. No one wants to fucking listen to you or deal with you or even look at you. You're so dumb, ypou go to the same high school i went to and have all 2s...and i who didn't even study or open a book had more than double your grade. Does that give you ANY idea of how fucking stupid you are????
Nobody gives a damn about you and you're going to grown up all alone and ugly, because I'm never going to allow my family to even go near you. I'm afraid they might catch your STUPIDITY disease.

No comments: