Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS THE MOST IDIOTIC, RETARDED, DULL WITTED FOOL THAT HAS EVER WALKED THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!

Peter, you are the most idiotic, retarded, dull witted fool that has ever walked the face of this earth!!!! I MEAN IT!!! time and time again, you sit there and tell your ridiculous lies that only a complete idiot! you used to be a good person, but hanging out with all your new friends has ruined you, and YOU DON'T EVEN SEE IT!!!!!! I have tried to help you, time and time again, but you just throw it back in my face like a piece of shit!!!! you have no concept of reality, and once you get thrown in, your going to wish that you werent such a dipshit dumbfuck!!!!!!! You sit there and let any guy that comes your way fuck you, THEN YOU GO AHEAD AND SHARE YOUR FUCKING DOPE!!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!! YOUR TURNING INTO A WHORE!!!!!! YOU'RE TURNING INTO A JUNKIE!!!!!! GROW A FUCKING BRAIN!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION AMONG THE HUMAN RACE!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: