Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO NEVER RESPECTED HIS PARENTS

I hate you because all you've ever done in your life is think of yourself.
When you lead me on for almost a year.
When you cheated on me multiple times.
When you lied to me and broke my heart, then expected me to just come on back to you like some dumbass dog that knows nothing else.
I hate you because you never thought of me, and never tried to understand me.
I had to be afraid to tell you what I thought because you might start crying or yell at me.
You never respected your parents, and it majorly pissed me off.
Because there are people that don't even have the luck to HAVE parents as kind-hearted as yours.
Parents that no matter how much of a total asshole you are to them, they still buy you things and try to make you feel better.
I hate that you never tell them that it hurts you when they don't say 'I love you too'.
Or that when they yell at eachother, you hear it and want to cry.
I hate that you don't stand up for yourself over the important things, then have the nerve to yell at me about things that are totally trivial.
I cared about your love life, your adventures, and all of that when I was in love with you.
Now I don't care anymore.
I want to be friends with you still, but I still kinda hate you.
Kinda.

Sincerely,

Frustrated With You.

No comments: