Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MAKE ME WANT TO CRAWL UP AND DIE

I Hate You Peter Because
I wanna talk to someone till express my feeling but i dont cause every time i talk to someone they hurt me and i just wanna crawl up and die but thats the hard thing about life is that you cant. It makes you go through the pain, and feel like ull get better but the pain will always be there and u hate it. Peter I cant stand ne one no more. You give everything to one person and they just throw it away like it was a mistake. It doesnt hurt the most when they say im done with this but more but when they say ive nevered loved you and so leave me the fuck alone you dumbass .Peter it hurts when you though they changed but to be with you but they were putting an act! You said that you loved me but if you loved me, if you fall out of love someone you never loved them you jerk! The whole time that your with peter your friends are naggin why are you with him and saying im done with you, and you say wat ever! I love Him! but know its over and you look back and it was him that was hurting and naggin at you the whole time! People think that they now what pain is because someone they don't know hurts them but you don't know what pain is till the person that you giving everything hurts you that is pain! Never again will you be capable of ordinary human feeling. Everything will be dead inside you.
Never again will you be capable of love, or friendship, or joy of living, or laughter, or curiosity, or courage, or integrity. You will be hollow.they will squeeze you empty and then they feel you up with themselves! I hate You peter!


From the empty bitch you made me!

No comments: