Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WITH THE SAGGY ASS

Dear Peter, you saggy ass bitch. I hate you so much it's incredible. It's funny how you can go from being best friends to enemies so quickly. Yes, I did hurt others feelings. But not yours. So take your fucked up reasons and shove them up your flabby, wrinkly ass. I really hate how you critisize everyone on how they look. Well take a fucking look at yourself. You're as ugly as hell. I mean, most of the kids at our school are pretty skid, and believe me, you're definitely one of them. You waste your time making fun of me and calling me names just to feel good about yourself. Is it really that horrible being you? SORRY that I'm not a double zero. I actually do something that's called you know, EATING. It's great, you should try it. And then maybe you wouldnt be so.. saggy. You'd think all that ego would actually fill something useful rather than your big ass fucked up head. You think you're so amazing because you drink until you puke up your liver and that you want to get high. Well I've got one thing to say to that : AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. You are a stupid stuck up bitch that I can no longer handle. I know it's old, but take a picture it will last longer. Focus on your own life unless you want to be in mine.. because you sure as hell spend a lot of time talking about it. I guess you really fit in with your "friends" because they're all fake and ugly just like you :). Honestly, it looks like you have shit on your lip. And what's with the pink glasses? You ugly fuck. They don't do much to hide that huge mole on your face. Oh and I love how you walk like a hunchback just so your bangs go the right way. It's awesome, really. I should try it sometime...Well I'm done, but lastly, I'll leave on one final note: Thank you for calling me fat, because honestly, I'd rather have a fat ass than a flat ass. You're saggy and gross. Fuck you.

No comments: