Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CAN'T HANDLE HER EMOTIONS

Peter, you are a stupid fuck. You can't handle your emotions, so you blamed me for what you were feeling and demanded that I change. You broke up with me 24 times in two years!! Every time we'd break up you'd beg to have me back. I'd come back, and you'd tell me that I had to change.
You know what? If you feel shitty about yourself that's not my fault, and nothing I say or do will change your perception of yourself. I've learned that.

I spent a lot of energy not judging you. You spent a lot of time judging yourself and blaming me.

You want judgment? Fine. Here it is:

You are absolutely right. You are probably the messiest person I have ever met, with the exception of my hoarding mother. You play the system, and I pay through my taxes and I resent you for it. You smell. Your kid has total control over you. You have an eating disorder. You ARE too needy. Your perception is twisted. You treat the world like it is your enemy, and that is exactly why the world is hard for you. You treat me like an enemy and that is why this relationship didn't work.

Finally, I do not want to be your friend. You are way too messed up, and I may have lowered my standards for a lover, but let me tell you - you do not meet my standards for friendship. I've watched you. You require just as much reassurance from your friends as you do from your lovers and I don't babysit my friends like I babysat you for 2 years.

Piss off.

Better without you in Victoria

No comments: