Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MADE MY FAVORITE PARTS OF THE DAY UTTERLY FUCKING MISERABLE

I HATE YOU PETER because you have succeeded in making my favourite parts of the day utterly fucking miserable. I loved what I was doing in those programs until you came along, with your nagging about grammar and furnace temperatures, and your asking to borrow my shit CONSTANTLY (Almost every 2 minutes). I swear you diminish the day of all you speak to. You never consider anyone`s feelings or points of view before opening your big, rude mouth, and you will NOT FUCKING SHUT UP. I was forced into study hall with you for an hour, and I counted how long you could go without speaking and saying something offensive. You went 1 minute and 16 seconds. 1 MINUTE AND 16 SECONDS. That`s it. Does it ever occur to you that, just maybe, the rest of the world is not craving to know your opinion every ten seconds, and that maybe, it would do the rest of the human race a favour if you shut up!! Because, you know what, I don't need to hear how you equivocate the Catholic Church to a gift shop ( Which you said very loudly, while in a church, in a catholic school, in front of a group of priests and Chaplains), or how you think that you are literally the best poet in North America (Side note: I`ve heard your work. (That was when you called me at 10:30 and began to read your poetry out loud to me- ``Because I wanted to give you a gift``, as you said) It is not even worthy of the garbage which it will inevitably be thrown into). It finds its place among the cockroaches. Oh, and when you stole $500 worth of cash and gifts cards from your fellow friends on a MISSIONARY TRIP, and then spent the entire morning after blabbing about how you were the only one who went to bed early (when everyone knew that was when you stole the money, and when you no one could confront you because we were legally forbidden to search your bags), that was a fucking CLASS MOVE. Bragging about theft. Genius.

Peter, your fake, supercilious attitude, the fact that you are so inconsiderate of others and their beliefs, and the fact that you WILL NOT FUCKING SHUT UP makes my fantasies of you getting murdered a la Sid and Nancy so much more deserving. My sincerest wish for you is that you attempt to rob a bank (probably to buy those cheap pieces of crap you call earrings), and, when you are entered into maximum security prison, that you become a prison bitch for the rest of your life. And that is the only one I can say one the internet without getting censored.
GO BLOW YOURSELF (YOUR MOUTH IS CERTAINLY BIG ENOUGH)!

In Utter Hatred,

SILENCE IS FUCKING GOLDEN

No comments: