Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HAS A THING FOR ATHLETIC BOYS

Dear Peter,
I don't get you. How can you move on to another guy that easily? And why are you hitting on another new boy? I get that you like the change, from all the boring guys that you knew for over 5 years. I admit that those new boys are different-they have a special characteristic that the others don't have. The boy you like now, used to be a football jock. Do you have a thing for athletic boys? The last last boy you liked was also very athletic. He was tall and had retarded fingers and my friend said that he's boring. The guy you like right now, is shorter than all of the guys you liked. He's more muscular and has a tan skin tone. You has a 8-pack, your favorite. But he has a girlfriend. That girl, I know you don't like her. Your right, so she's fat and stupid but your fat too. She's taller than you and has a better "body" than you. I mean your chest is flatter than a board. Peter don't like him. Make a promise with me ok? Don't like anymore boys. You've liked more than one boy each year. Don't you think that's a but too far. I mean you basically had a boyfriend in 6th and 8th grade. Well aren't you developing fast for a kid so young? I mean your a lame tomboy. You fight with boys and you suck at flirting. All you do is yell at them and you jump up and down whenever you beat any of the boys in games. YOUR A FREAKING GIRL!!! Could you please act like one or else your a transgender. I mean it. Peter look at yourself and see if that's a body of a boy. I mean no offense but you have a "b-line." You just need a top part and let's hope that you do. You're a midget you know that? Get taller and lose weight. I guess the height thing is impossible since your basically done with your teen life. How about the weight? Just lose a few pounds and you're getting your braces off soon. Great isn't it? You'll be able to whistle like you always wanted to. I feel sorry for you. Your nose is a little too big but you can fix that in a few years. Your face is covered by pimples-stop squeezing them. You always tell me that your face is ruined because you squeezed a zit and it turned out wrong. I'm your only guy friend and the other guys are telling me that your like retarded. I personally don't want to hear such bad things about MY friend and I don't want you to be insulted like that. But please, give up on that retired football player. Why do I know so much about you? Cause you tell me everything Peter. But try noticing me more. I've been by your side for I don't know over 10 years and you don't even look at me like that. I'm always by your side Peter. I waited and turned down every proposal by the other girls. You're the only one I care about. I actually wish that you wouldn't keep our promise from above. Can I make a new one? Thanks...Don't like any other boy other than me. I hate you, you retarded girl that doesn't look at me.

From,
your love from above

No comments: